🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client feedback
Page options
b1024df1
Community Member

Client feedback

Hi! I have some contracts, i did work and was paid, everything great, but after this seems like some clients didnt open upwork again.  So they didnt close the contract and dont leave any review, and now i wanna close them all but dont want full page of "no feedback". Can i hide this? Or make it on second page?

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
deardipu
Community Member

Martha,

• Martha wrote," I have some contracts, i did work and was paid, everything great, but after this seems like some clients didnt open upwork again."

At the end of the work, you should have asked them politely to close the contracts.

• She wrote,"now i wanna close them."

Yes, you do. It's good practice.

• She wrote,"no feedback. Can i hide this? Or make it on second page?"

No, you can't. But don't worry. No feedback neither indicates negative nor positive.

Thank you! I always ask clients to close contract and leave a review if they want, but some just didnt open upwork again xd

But thank you for your anwer! I will close them slowly after work with feedback

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Don't worry about it. The occasional "no feedback" contract doesn't hurt your profile. Just don't end them all at once, do one at a time before or after one with feedback. 

moonraker
Community Member

You don't have to close them. You can leave them open for as long as you like and it won't afect your JSS or anything else.

If you do want to close them then you can stagger it. Maybe close a couple and wait until a client leaves feedback for you, and then close another couple without feedback, and so on. That way you won't have a page full of no feedbacks.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths