🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client forgot to give feedback
Page options
faskhan12
Community Member

Client forgot to give feedback

Hi,

recently I a contract was completed with a new client. I sent client feedback and ratings but he forget to leave his feedback and give star ratings. How can I send a request to to that client so he can update the contract with with his feedback and ratings?

Contract ID

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Fasih K wrote:

recently I a contract was completed with a new client. I sent client feedback and ratings but he forget to leave his feedback and give star ratings. How can I send a request to to that client so he can update the contract with with his feedback and ratings?

I would suggest you leave the client in peace.

If absolutely necessary, go to the contract and "enable client to change feedback" - which then allows the client to leave feedback. Personally I would not put a client out with stuff like that.

In future, let the clients do the contract-closing. Then you are guaranteed feedback.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Fasih K wrote:

I would suggest you leave the client in peace.

If absolutely necessary, go to the contract and "enable client to change feedback" - which then allows the client to leave feedback. Personally I would not put a client out with stuff like that.

In future, let the clients do the contract-closing. Then you are guaranteed feedback.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members