cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client gave me 5 stars but shows as no feedback and reduced my job score

adipaolo54
Anthony D Member Since: Jun 25, 2017
1 of 4

So I had a job where the client gave me 5 stars, however I forgot to leave feedback for him (which is a mistake on my part, I understand).  Now, not only do I not have the option to leave feedback for him anymore, his 5 star review doesn't show on my profile and instead says "no feedback" and it has reduced my nearly 100% job success score to 88% and I have lost my Rising Talent badge.

I feel this is a completely unfair error on Upwork's end, is there anyway to fix this?

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
2 of 4

@Anthony D wrote:

So I had a job where the client gave me 5 stars, however I forgot to leave feedback for him (which is a mistake on my part, I understand).  Now, not only do I not have the option to leave feedback for him anymore, his 5 star review doesn't show on my profile and instead says "no feedback" and it has reduced my nearly 100% job success score to 88%.

I feel this is a completely unfair error on Upwork's end, is there anyway to fix this?

It sometimes takes a while after the 14 days to update, and you not leaving feedback for your client has absolutely NO impact on your Job Success Score at all, in any way, so that is not the reason for the drop in your JSS.

wlyonsatl
Community Guru
Will L Member Since: Jul 9, 2015
3 of 4

If you have only had this one client leave feedback for you in the past two weeks and your JSS took a big hit in today's calculation, one possibility is that your client gave very negative private feedback for you not matching his public five star feedback.

The JSS calculation is a blackbox, so no one here can tell you for sure why your JSS dropped so much over a single two week period.

adipaolo54
Anthony D Member Since: Jun 25, 2017
4 of 4

Even if that were true it still doesn't explain why his public feedback doesn't show up on my profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS