🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client gave me bonus amount, but I don't see ...
Page options
a1webtechies
Community Member

Client gave me bonus amount, but I don't see any date when that payment will be in my "available"

Hi, I hope everybody is enjoying good health.

Its been 6 days since my client has given me a bonus amount of $100. I see that amount in my "Pending" tab, but even after 6 days, I did not receive that, also it's not showing me any date when that amount will come in my available account. 

Anyone know what is the problem and what's the solution?

I will be thankful for your help. 

Qalib Abbas

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Qalib,

Unfortunately, the CL payment failed to be charged and that's why the transaction still is showing as Pending. Please ask your client to follow up on the notification they recently received and communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your bonus payment.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Qalib,

Unfortunately, the CL payment failed to be charged and that's why the transaction still is showing as Pending. Please ask your client to follow up on the notification they recently received and communicate with our team in order to resolve the issue with their account and resume your bonus payment.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan S,

I have sent him several messages in the last 2 days regarding this issue, but he is not replying to me, and maybe he is not getting online. I don't have any other source to communicate to him. What should I do in this situation?

re: "I don't have any other source to communicate to him. What should I do in this situation?"

Stop worrying about it.

It sounds like there is nothing you can do. It would have been nice to have the extra money. But if Upwork can't charge the client's card, they can't get that money to you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members