Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client has Release Funds why Money is in Review

2dartpoint
Nabeel Z Member Since: Apr 28, 2016
1 of 11

Hi

i am facing a problem these days actually i done a job on hourly base client said he relaease the amount and he also send me prof i am attaching with this topic but i havn't received it yet its in REVIRE. can anybody help me what should i do now ???

thank you

Nabeel

**Attachment Removed for Community Guidelines**

binduks
Bindu K Member Since: Jul 12, 2016
2 of 11

I am also facing the same problem, my client already released fund, but it shows me in review

lysis10
Community Guru
Jennifer M Member Since: May 17, 2015
3 of 11

The client has until friday to review, card is charged and you get paid the following wednesday. For that week, you will get paid on the 20th.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
4 of 11

@Jennifer M wrote:

The client has until friday to review, card is charged and you get paid the following wednesday. For that week, you will get paid on the 20th.

The client's payment method is charged on Monday after the work week ends. Then the client has until Friday midnight (UTC) to review, then the funds move to pending and become available on the following Wednesday.

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
5 of 11

Hi Nabeel and Bindu,

Payments on hourly contracts are made according to the Weekly Billing Cycle. The client is billed automatically on Monday and has until Friday to review the Work Diary. Then the standard security period follows and the money becomes available to you the following Wednesday. What you see in your reports reflects this schedule. 

BillingCycle.png

~ Valeria
Upwork
2dartpoint
Nabeel Z Member Since: Apr 28, 2016
6 of 11

Hi Valeria

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
7 of 11

It's alright, Nabeel. Even if the client has closed the contract already, the funds will still go through the stages I outlined earlier and, provided there are no issues, will be released to you next Wednesday. You can also to to More Reports> Transaction History and see a due date for each transaction.

~ Valeria
Upwork
binduks
8 of 11

Thank you for the Reply, I have one more doubt, in the help file i found that after client review security period starts and the amount will be available on monday and i can request it and then it will release on wednesday.

For me i am from India and i choose the method local fund transfer, so is it will automatically relase to my account on next wednesday or may i need to request it to release it ?

qqsolutions
Community Guru
Muhammad Saif U Member Since: Oct 18, 2015
9 of 11

Nabeel, Clients can only provide review if they have paid on a job.. So rest assured that your client has paid you and you will get your payment as per billing cycle of upwork. Nothing to worry about here..

binduks
10 of 11

Hello 

I am waiting for a reply to this post

I have one more doubt, in the help file i found that after client review security period starts and the amount will be available on monday and i can request it and then it will release on wednesday.

For me i am from India and i choose the method local fund transfer, so is it will automatically relase to my account on next wednesday or may i need to request it to release it ?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS