🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client is continuesly sending refund requ...
Page options
muhammadnaeem88
Community Member

Client is continuesly sending refund requests and creating disputes for the job I already completed.

Worst experience I am having in my 5 golden years time on upwork working with clients. This client tried to blackmail me during the project and asked to do the work first then he will activate the milestone. Which I refused becuase I was afraid he will not pay me. Anyway I did the work delivered him all he paid me later and ended the contarct with satisfactory feedback. But I gave him negative feedback which was not anything personal and gave honest feedback about his working style, his rough communication and unprofessional words.

When he looked at my feedback. He keep asking me in the chat. You're greedy you want money etc... But I did not really reply him stay out of it as conract was ended. But now problem is that this client is continusely sending refund requests with dispute with the eligations for which I am not responsible. For example I did a designs he approved that and later when someone developed it badly he is now blaming me again and asking for refund.

Please advise me how I can get rid of this situation. Will someone going to contact me from upwork legal team? I want to report this client. I am unable to concentrate on my other jobs due to these requests and chat.

Contract ID: 26970984

4 REPLIES 4
2a05aa63
Community Member

You can block him.

Thanks for the advise. What about the disputes he has created? Will rufuned money will auto deducted from my account?

Naeem, what you are describing is despicable behavior on the part of a client. No client should act like that. No human should treat another human being like that.

This client should not be asking you for any refund whatsoever.

Naeem M wrote:

Thanks for the advise. What about the disputes he has created? Will rufuned money will auto deducted from my account?

No it won't. Contract is closed. The requests are merely a message you don't have to react to.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths