🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is fake
Page options
mohamed_7777
Community Member

Client is fake

I applied to several jobs and I noticed clients didn't view the proposals , didn't interview and didn't hire anyone he just wasted connects ??

3 REPLIES 3
d9fc6d8d
Community Member

If the clients aren't opening your proposals, it's probably because they're not good or your profile is not what they're looking for.

2a94db10
Community Member

This is also happening to me I see. Yesterday I applied for a job hurry so somehow I miss the client review I see he hire just 1 person but he posted a minimum of 10/12 jobs. Every job he interviewed for 5/6 people. I think it is also a scam. He is just job posting and interviewed and then vanished. And we are wasting our valuable connects with them. I think Upwork need to make its algorithm hard like if any posted job then he must hire a person within 7 days if not hired then back our connects. What do you think Mohamed A.

Limiting the time a job post is allowed will drive away the last few decent clients. I have been hired weeks after the job was posted.

You don't apply to a job and watch it. You should apply for jobs when you find them. Never sit and wait for a response. That's not how freelancing works. Apply and never look back. The client will let you know if they are interested.

Freelancing means you will apply for more jobs than you get. There is a cost associated with any self-employment. If you don't have the money to invest into freelancing, it may not be for you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members