cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Client is new to upwork. Offered work to multiple freelancers.

researchediting
Community Guru
Douglas Michael M Member Since: May 22, 2015
21 of 34

@Julia D wrote:

Can you read? Job invitation! 

Can you stop writing you **Edited for community guidelines** answers. Job invitation is not the same as invitation to interwiew!

“Job invitation” does not exist. You either got an invitation to interview, or a job “offer.” You can hardly expect us to understand you when you make up terms. 

researchediting
Community Guru
22 of 34

@Julia D wrote:

Preston, I`m tired of silly community guru answers!

Can you read correct. I was hired, parralel he decided another freelancer for this job.

0 hours for me as a freelancer worked. I have no point to start working my upwork hours because he decided to work another freelancer. He didn`t close job(because he`s newbie). He didn`t answer PM. 

Julia,

Please do not be snippy with your potential clients and colleagues by scolding us for misreading things you have not said.

Your post said you had been made an “offer.” That is not a contract. You were not hired, unless you accepted the offer. You did not say that you had done so.

Best,

Michael

art_is_jul
Julia D Member Since: Jan 4, 2018
23 of 34

Hello Douglas,

First post says - Job Offer! Job offer is contract. Please, read my posts correct!

Last page screenshot proof that!

researchediting
Community Guru
24 of 34

@Julia D wrote:

Hello Douglas,

Job offer is contract. Please, read my posts correct!

No, a job offer is not a contract until you accept it. Please write clearly. 

art_is_jul
25 of 34

What is difference of job offer and job invitation???

I write qute clear **Edited for community guidelines** says that human read what he wants to read.

researchediting
Community Guru
26 of 34

“Job invitation” is simply not a term that is used on Upwork. Using it confuses things.

Clients may invite you to interview. You may accept or decline that invitation.

They may also, with or without an interview, make you a job offer. You may accept it, decline it, or propose different terms.

This is all public information. From the nature of this question, I would suggest you review that information.

versailles
Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
27 of 34

@Julia D wrote:

I write qute clear Mr Fraud says that human read what he wants to read.

😀

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
researchediting
Community Guru
28 of 34

@Julia D wrote:

Hello Douglas,

First post says - Job Offer! Job offer is contract. Please, read my posts correct!

I know perfectly well what your first post said. If only you had been clear and consistent in describing your situation in subsequent posts, we would not need to be having this discussion. And again, an offer is not a contract until you accept it. There is no indication in your first post that you had done so. 

art_is_jul
29 of 34

You`re not the person who can solve this problem. I`ve asked not to write in this topic all communitu gurus! Are you all blind? It`s very unpolite from your side.

I`ve recived the answer from moderator Bojan! And want to thank him for the waste of his time!

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
30 of 34

Douglas, we better forget about this? Smiley Surprised

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS