cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client is new to upwork. Offered work to multiple freelancers.

art_is_jul
Julia D Member Since: Jan 4, 2018
11 of 34

Can I ask only moderators answer in this topic:

1) Prashant P. I`ve go job invitation

2) Charles K Job is open. Moderators can see this

3) Preston H. Could you, please, read the messages. Before giving advices

I`ve had test works when client hires multiple frelancers, its not that situation. Client pays for test work and closes contract. 

creativedigit
Community Guru
Wassim T Member Since: May 29, 2015
12 of 34
I also got tired of seeing the world turning this dark. There was a time not far away when people appreciated other people's contributions, regardless whether that was helpful or not. The "act" of helping is an indication of a high value, and not silly.
art_is_jul
13 of 34

Wassim, Thank you for you wisdom, but can you read?

You just writing words in this topic. No solution at all. Waiting for moderators.

Once again:

1) I`ve had job invitation

2) I`ve accepted it

3) Client changed his mind(working with me). 0 hours worked so no good(bad) experience with me.

4) No PM answers from client

5) What should i do?

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
14 of 34

Hi Julia,

I have visited your profile and no "work in progress" appears.
We hope that some mod appears and can clarify it.

art_is_jul
15 of 34

Work in progress appears as soon as client makes his first payment. Community Guru should know this))) I can make a screenshot in my jobs but it will be deleted by moderators.

m_terrazas
Community Guru
Maria T Member Since: Nov 12, 2015
16 of 34

Sorry, my lack!
But to appear as "Community Guru" does not mean anything else that I am active in the community.
It does not mean that he is an expert in anything. In fact, I use the community to solve the hundreds of questions that are presented to me using Upwork.
I hope you get help better than mine.

bobafett999
Community Guru
Prashant P Member Since: Sep 29, 2015
17 of 34

@Julia D wrote:

Wassim, Thank you for you wisdom, but can you read?

You just writing words in this topic. No solution at all. Waiting for moderators.

Once again:

Julia:  I know you don't want to hear from me, but your scenerio tells me you never had the "offer"

1) I`ve had job invitation

Invitation is not same as job offer. 

2) I`ve accepted it

You accepted invitation for interview.

3) Client changed his mind(working with me). 0 hours worked so no good(bad) experience with me.

If I read it correctly you sent him your portfolio?  After seeing that he didn't want you.

4) No PM answers from client

5) What should i do?

Nothing and there is nothing anyone can do anything for you either.

art_is_jul
18 of 34

Can you read? Job invitation! 

Can you stop writing you **Edited for community guidelines** answers. Job invitation is not the same as invitation to interwiew!

tlbp
Community Guru
Tonya P Member Since: Nov 26, 2015
19 of 34

The client fired you. You did not bill any time. Get over it and move on. 

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
20 of 34

Hi Julia,

I'm sorry for late engagement in your concern. 

You will need to run your Upwork time tracker app while working on the project given by the client, in your case ''Drawing''.

I can see that you have communicated with the client and he gave you an opinion regarding your future engagement in the project. You may continue communicating with your client and if you don't expect to do any more work on the contract in the near future, you can ask the client to close it. They can always easily rehire you. 

You can still communicate with your client and attempt to resolve the situation amicably.

As a gentle reminder, please be mindful of the Community Guidelines when posting in the Community. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS