🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client is not able add feedback on comple...
Page options
bavadiya-vishal
Community Member

Client is not able add feedback on completed project

I am done with my client project and I gave feedback to client but the client is not able to add feedback on their review of the completed project
Thanks 
Vishal

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for your message. I see that you ended the said contract on May 11th. The client will have only 14 days window to leave their feedback on the completed contract. They will be unable to leave feedback after this window is completed. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Vishal, 

I checked your account, but I'm unsure which contract you're referring to. The most recent contract that ended was on 11-May. If you're referring to this contract, I can confirm it is still open. You or your client will need to end it so you can leave feedback for each other.

If it's this contract, you must enable your client to edit the feedback by following the steps here. 

~ Avery
Upwork
bavadiya-vishal
Community Member

Hi Avery
I am talking about React Front End Developer this contract, I have followed the step mentioned to you but not able to see the feedback tab check the attached screenshot 

Thanks

Hi Vishal,

Thank you for your message. I see that you ended the said contract on May 11th. The client will have only 14 days window to leave their feedback on the completed contract. They will be unable to leave feedback after this window is completed. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members