🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is not closing contract
Page options
bc070200824
Community Member

Client is not closing contract

Hi,

Client is not ending contract, he has approved my work, I have also received payment, but the client is not ending contract. I personally requested him, if he need to work more to do, then tell me, otherwise close the contract, so that my JSS may not affect.

I have requested him to close contract for 02 times, with having some days intervals. But he is not responding and closing the contract... earlier I ended a project by myself, whose client was not responding, so in a concequence I lost my JSS, now I don't want to drop my JSS.

Please guide and suggest what should I do now.. 

3 REPLIES 3
wlyonsatl
Community Member

We have been told on this board that a freelancer occasionally having to close a small number of projects from time to time due to unresponsive clients does not have an effect on the freelancer's JSS.

Just let the project sit idle for a while longer, if you have not closed other projects recently and closing this one worries you. After you get more projects completed successively with good feedback at some point in the future, you can then close the project yourself.

petra_r
Community Member

Shafiq H wrote:

I don't want to drop my JSS.

A few contracts that close without feedback do not affect your JSS at all provided you have been paid some money at some point and don't have a huge percentage of such contracts.

What affects the JSS is poor private feedback and contracts that never lead to any earnings at all (ever)

Hi Petra I appreciate your support. Can you have a look on my profile? because I am so serious about my JSS score but I don't know why my JSS  dropped 100 to 99%. Thanks

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members