🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client is not paying and nor ending contr...
Page options
mtalhasaleem
Community Member

Client is not paying and nor ending contract

Greeting!

I had a contract. I completed the task, put hours onto upwork.  and after the first milestones i cover lot of things even out of the context i have done lot of task . I said to make new milestones he provide pay he is not and he threat me about you are rude and i am very much worried he can provide me bad reviews i dont need money i just wanted to be end contract with better manner . I have proof i had provide me lot of others tasks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Respected Sir,

This is not a way .how can i be work with him i wanted to cancel the
contract i even ready to give back the money .. this is not a way i have
proof of every things

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
robin_hyman
Community Member

Talha S wrote:

Greeting!

I had a contract. I completed the task, put hours onto upwork.  and after the first milestones i cover lot of things even out of the context i have done lot of task . I said to make new milestones he provide pay he is not and he threat me about you are rude and i am very much worried he can provide me bad reviews i dont need money i just wanted to be end contract with better manner . I have proof i had provide me lot of others tasks

You probably should have read up on how to use Upwork before accepting a job. This doesn't sound like it will end well. First, only do the work agreed to. Second, do not assume the client will pay you for work already completed. If he funded 1/2 of the total amount, complete only 1/2 the job. Your proof is worthless. At this point save yourself and move on. Be as nice as possible. 

Respected Sir,

This is not a way .how can i be work with him i wanted to cancel the
contract i even ready to give back the money .. this is not a way i have
proof of every things

Talha S wrote:
This is not a way .how can i be work with him i

You don't have to work with him at all. You are perfectly free to simply close the contract.

Talha S wrote:
i wanted to cancel the contract

Cancel it, then.

Talha S wrote:
this is not a way i have proof of every things

It doesn't matter. Nobody is going to look at your "proof." 

Close the contract yourself or work it out with the client. Either way, you are not an employee, you are running your own freelancing business. That means you get to make your own decisions and you have every right to just walk away.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths