🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is not responding from last 1 month on...
Page options
sunnyjaryal7
Community Member

Client is not responding from last 1 month on fix project

Hi,

One of my client is not responding for the last 1 month on the fix project. What should I do? There is an active milestone but I have completed half work. Now I am waiting for the client so that he approve the task and let me know another task on that milestone.

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Amit K wrote:

One of my cliens is not responding from last 1 month on fix project. What should i do?

Is there an active current milestone? Have you done the work for the current milestone? If yes, submit the work for payment.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Amit K wrote:

One of my cliens is not responding from last 1 month on fix project. What should i do?

Is there an active current milestone? Have you done the work for the current milestone? If yes, submit the work for payment.

Yes, there is an active milestone but I have completed half work. Now I am waiting for the client so that he approve the task and let me know another task on that milestone.

Amit K wrote:

Yes, there is an active milestone but I have completed half work. 

Why have you not completed all the work for the milestone and only half?

Amit K wrote:

Yes, there is an active milestone but I have completed half work. Now I am waiting for the client so that he approve the task and let me know another task on that milestone.

That isn't how milestones work. You and the client agree on the milestone deliverables - ALL of them. You then do all the work for the milestone, and submit for payment. If the client has been absent for a month and you have done half the work, submit and edit the amount to half.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members