🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is not responding more
Page options
ansar_bhatti
Community Member

Client is not responding more

Hello upwork team.. i am contracted a projecy with **Edited for Community Guidelines** of 235$ with 1.5 month duration in flutter. i have completed 70% project.. after that **Edited for Community Guidelines** has changed server side credentials. after that i am unable to update Api's and backend side code. **Edited for Community Guidelines** is not responding more. I have texted him many times.. What should i do for that

2 REPLIES 2
petra_r
Community Member

Removing your access to the work and not responding would indicate that the client is no longer interested in working with you further.

kinector
Community Member

Ansar, don't pester your precious client with several messages. You already have a business relationship, the client knows how to reach you.

Why you cannot access the API is because the client doesn't want you to be involved in the project. The mechanism is not complicated.

You have a couple of options:
1) Keep pestering your client hoping he / she responds. Not good review is expected.

2) Close the project after a "reasonable period" has passed. If the client reacts with a poor private feedback, it's at your own risk entirely.

In any case texting more won't help, I'm afraid. 😬
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members