🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client is not responding
Page options
muhammadmoizkhan
Community Member

Client is not responding

Hi there,

I am currently working on an assigned job given by a new client, The task is completed but now he is not responding since days my question is if I submit my work and end the contract will it affect it my JSS?

Would like to take advice from experts.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Moiz khan

2 REPLIES 2
richardsmith94
Community Member

Muhammad Moiz K wrote:

Hi there,

I am currently working on an assigned job given by a new client, The task is completed but now he is not responding since days my question is if I submit my work and end the contract will it affect it my JSS?

Would like to take advice from experts.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
Moiz khan

Hi. If this is a fixed price contract and you have completed the work required, simply submit it for payment, with any comments you wish to add and wait for the client to respond. 

Don't say 'I haven't heard from you at all, but here is the work'. If you want to refer to them disappearing, say 'I haven't heard from you for a few days and given everything that is happening right now, I hope you are ok. Please find the completed work attached'...etc

Don't end the contract until you've been paid and ideally, have the client do it.

There's no reason I know of once you've been paid as to why your JSS should take a hit, unless the client leaves poor feedback.

prestonhunter
Community Member

When you finish the work, you are supposed to submit it using the green "Submit Work for Payment" button.

You don't need to send messages to the client or hear back from the client.

If the client does NOTHING, then you will be paid automatically. So don't delay clicking that button.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members