🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is not responding
Page options
namrata2001
Community Member

Client is not responding

I have submitted my work from last 3-4 days and i am messaging the client but he is not responding now. For the first job he has paid but for this second job he is not responding to my texts. I have submitted through submit your work from the contacts options so what should i do further for my payments?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Namrata,

To ensure that you are payment protected on Upwork, we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button. By doing so, your client will have 14-days (10 days left) to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Namrata,

To ensure that you are payment protected on Upwork, we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button. By doing so, your client will have 14-days (10 days left) to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You can check this help article for more information.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members