🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is not responding
Page options
bhuttaamna
Community Member

Client is not responding

Hi, I got a project from an upwork client thorugh project dashbaord. The client gave a task of 2000 words article of 12$. I completed the task. I submitted on deadline. When submitted work for payment. The client gave criticize alot. But thats okay. I reviewed the article and sended again and requested for payment. Client didn't repsond and on contract detail I saw that it was written "upwork has paused the contract and upwork is reviewing client account". But I got an email after few days I got email that upwork has reopened the contract. But its been 14 days now that client has not approved the contract. And didn't reply to any of my chat and messages. I want to ask that will I get my payment or not?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
NikolaS

Hi Amna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you are referring to the Project Catalog contract? If so please know that once a freelancer submits the work to the client, the client has 14 days to review and approve it, just like with our fixed-price contracts. If after 14 days the client takes no action, the funds in escrow will be automatically released to the freelancer. 

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
NikolaS

Hi Amna,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please clarify if you are referring to the Project Catalog contract? If so please know that once a freelancer submits the work to the client, the client has 14 days to review and approve it, just like with our fixed-price contracts. If after 14 days the client takes no action, the funds in escrow will be automatically released to the freelancer. 

You can find more information in this help article. Let us know if you have further questions. 

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members