🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client is trying, but can't hire me?
Page options
shira_naomi
Community Member

Client is trying, but can't hire me?

My client wants to offer me a job, but although he believes he's filled out all the required information, he still is unable to click "Hire" to send me the offer. The button is grayed-out, suggesting he's missing information, but he sent me a screenshot of the page, and it looks like he's filled everything out. He's also verified his billing methods.

Any ideas what's going wrong?

12 REPLIES 12
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shira,

Could you please click on my name and send me a PM with more information about the client you need help with. I'll check that for you and advise you accordingly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
14b0024a
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

I am having a similar issue. As a client trying to press the 'hire' button it remains grayed out even when I have completed all the fields. 

Can you assist with this?

Thanks

Hi Luke,

I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I have the same issue. Client contacted me and send me screenshots that he is trying to hire me but the hire button is greyed out. Can you please let me know what can be done to solve the problem? 

Thanks,

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

Could you please send me a PM by clicking on my name and kindly share more information about the client you need assistance with, so I can share it with the team? Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
aroj_l
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue. My client says he tried to hire me but he could not. Can you please tell me how I can fix this problem.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aroj,

Could you please advise your client to reach out to us directly so that we can assist them with this concern?

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
dipita25
Community Member

I have the same problem with a client

Hi Alain Jonathan,

Could you please share more information via PM by clicking on my name so I can check? 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi Bojan,

I am having the same issues and the client already reached out to support but have not received any solution yet. Can you please check my profile if the problem is on my end?

Thank you,

Camille

Hi Camille,

Our team will follow up with your client as soon as possible and will assist them further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am having the same problem with a client as well! Please DM me! My client is unable to hire me and the hire button is greyed out. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths