🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is unable to fund contract
Page options
e721f50d
Community Member

Client is unable to fund contract

I've just proposed a custom contract to a client with a fixed price, but when he attempts to fund the project and put the payment in escrow nothing happens on his end, and the contract continues to say it's pending approval on my end. I suggested that he verify his payment details prior to attempting to fund the project and he has, but we are continuing to face the same problem. Has anyone run into this issue before, and if so how was it solved? Unfortunately this is a time-sensitive contract so the sooner we can find a resolution the better.

I also can't seem to open a support ticket, only speak to the bot, so if someone could do that for me it would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
tarrier-design
Community Member

Whatever you do, do not start work until it is sorted out. 

Yes I had this happen before. The client contacts Upwork  and/or their bank themselves and sort it out. There is usually a reason for it on their end. 

PradeepH

Hi Nicolas,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths