🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client is unable to hire for his project
Page options
ghaffarabdul30
Community Member

Client is unable to hire for his project

Hello everyone, My client wanted to hire me but he told me that he is unable to hire me as some information is missing from my profile (I guess), can anyone suggest what could be the issue?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Abdul,

No worries if the job post is closed, the client can still hire you by navigating to your profile and clicking the Hire button. I checked and I believe your client needs to add their address in Settings > My Info > Company contact. Feel free to share this help article with them.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
e825750a
Community Member

hello, you can send him this link. if he read that article , He will probably be able to hire you. https://www.upwork.com/resources/how-to-hire-freelancers

Thanks,

I already sent him this link.

He told me, that upwork needs further information to hire me.

I do not understand, why is this happening.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Abdul,

Your client should have no problems hiring you. Could you please check with your client if they can share a screenshot of the notification so we can take a look?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for the feedback.

Please, check this. Thank you

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Abdul,

Could you please include a screenshot of the error message your client is receiving instead? It was not legible in this last screenshot you shared.

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Andrea,

I asked him, but he said hire option is not activated. I do not have the screen shot.

Last time, he shared me with this screenshot. This is in Chinese, but not sure about the issue.

So he can't. By the way, Is there any alternative to check this issue?

As the job is closed now, so he can't hire me on same job.

Thank you.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Abdul,

No worries if the job post is closed, the client can still hire you by navigating to your profile and clicking the Hire button. I checked and I believe your client needs to add their address in Settings > My Info > Company contact. Feel free to share this help article with them.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you. 

I got the information.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths