🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client is unable to leave feedback and I ...
Page options
imfurqan
Community Member

Client is unable to leave feedback and I am unable to request feedback

Hi,

My client is unable to leave feedback. I asked him but he is saying that no option is available.

The contract was ended on Dec 08, 2020, since then I ask him much time but he is saying that he is unable to leave feedback. The "Enable the client to change feedback" option is also not showing on my side. Please help as I am not getting my JSS.

here's the contract: **Edited for community guidelines**

Thanks!

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Furqan A wrote:

The contract was ended on Dec 08, 2020, since then I ask him much time but he is saying that he is unable to leave feedback. The "Enable the client to change feedback" option is also not showing on my side.

Please stop bothering that poor client. The client could have left feedback for 14 days after you ended the contract, or 14 days after you clicked on "Enable client to change feedback".  You must have already activated the "Enable the client to change feedback" function once before, and it is a one time thing. There is now no longer any way for the client to leave feedback.

In future, don't be in such a rush to close a contract, leave it to the client, then you get feedback automatically and don't have to harass clients to get it.

imfurqan
Community Member

The contract was ended after mutual communication. But he forgot to leave feedback. The feedback option was not showing to the client after that I "enable the client to change feedback".

Every time I asked him to look for a feedback option, I did it with an apology.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Furqan.

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you and your client to assist you with this request.

Happy working! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
imfurqan
Community Member

Thank you. I am looking forward to it.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths