🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client keeps asking for unnecessary revisions...
Page options
Community Member

Client keeps asking for unnecessary revisions on a delivered milestone

Greetings,

I had started a contract on the 26th of April and started working on the funded milestone. 10 days ago I made my first delivery which was an automation tool to simplify the workflow the client within a day asked the client for a revision for the job stating "I need help setting this tool" , mind you that I give a detailed text file explaining everything to all my clients and this is the first client that did not want to go through it. I did not think much of it and re-submitted the files with a video tutorial. The client again requested a revision with the same "I need help setting this up"? Apparently, they are a team of 4-5 people and I explained the installation of the bot to one of them in the group yet the client still asked for a revision? And now I feel like they do not want to pay up and just want to keep pushing those 14 days of approval time.

Now I don't even know what to submit in the latest requested revision because they are not requesting anything new and asking for these blank revisions, is this not against upwork TOS? I feel like I am suffering due to the poor communication in their team. How do I proceed from here

1 REPLY 1
prestonhunter
Community Member
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members