🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client leave me bad comment when he withdraw ...
Page options
haihnm
Community Member

Client leave me bad comment when he withdraw his offer

Hi there, 

I am Hai, I am working here on Upwork as a freelancer.

I would like to ask about my problem:

Yesterday, a client invited me to his project. That was an architectural visualization project, and it included exterior and interior renders to be made. (I have attached the screenshot of his job description below)

But he did not tell me exactly about how many interior renders are there. So that I just gave my bid for placeholder according to his budget. It was $1500. And I said that it can be negotiated once I knew the quantity.

Today, he sent me an offer by $1500 and told me the quantity. But the quantity was more than I thought so that I ask him to increase the price to $1800. (I just ask him that "Could you pay $1800 please?" I don't mean to force him)

But he told me "very unprofessional" and immediately withdraw his offer, and leave bad comment also.

My question is will this have a bad effect on my profile?

And was I doing something wrong in this? Please let me know so that I can learn from it. 

Thank you so much for your time,

Hai

His job descriptionHis job descriptionI told him that my bid was just for place holder, yesterday.I told him that my bid was just for place holder, yesterday.I just asked him, today.I just asked him, today.

2 REPLIES 2
roberty1y
Community Member

You didn't enter into any contract, right? In that case, it can have no effect on your profile. The client can make whatever comment he likes, but he can't leave any review/feedback.

haihnm
Community Member

Hi Robert,

Yes, we did not enter any contract. 

Thank you so much, that is what I want to know.

Hai

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths