cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Client leaving feedback

Susan S Member Since: Apr 15, 2011
1 of 14
I received 2 raises since working for one client. How can she leave feedback for each raise?
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
2 of 14
Hi Susan, Do you mean that the client doesn't know where to find the tab to leave feedback? This link should help. https://support.odesk.com/entries/23119172-How-and-when-can-I-leave-feedback-on-a-contract-
Beverly L Member Since: Nov 2, 2014
3 of 14

Hi, Gillian.

Thanks. I need this link for my client because she's new and doesn't know how to leave feedback.

Question - when I go to the link, why am I not permitted to see it? I'm not a client and I can't leave client feedback anyway, but I should be allowed to see what it says, no?  Bev L.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 14

Hi Beverly,

Your client will be asked to leave the feedback when they end a contract. They will have 14 days from the end of the contract to do so. Feedback becomes public when both you and your client have rated each other or after 14 days passes.

The link Gillian provided will take your client to a help article which explains how the feedback system works.

- Help article for clients

- Help article for freelancers

You should be able to access the latter one.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Jawad Ur Rehman P Member Since: Nov 20, 2014
5 of 14

Hello every body!!!! I have a problem... My client increased my hourly rate and my old contract at old rate ended automatically, and new started on new rate as well. I left a feedback for my client, but he said I unable to find a link to leave feedback. I've already enable him to leave feedback after 14 days passed. This link

https://support.odesk.com/entries/23119172-How-and-when-can-I-leave-feedback-on-a-contract-

does'nt work for my client. Please let me know if any one have any solution. I 'll be thankful.

Jawad Pirzada

Highlighted
6 of 14

Hi Jawad,

Please, instruct your client to go to his Manage My Team>Contracts, then find the contract with you that has been ended and click on it. In the Contract Overview he should see green button "Give Feedback."

Please, let us know if you or your client have any further questions.

~ Valeria
Untitled
7 of 14

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for replying to  my question. Still my client unable to find a link to give feedback at ended contract. One more thing I want to let you know, that ended contract is shown on just mine profile not on my client's profile. On his profile that contract is continue...

So, is there any solution you have to fix this problem?

Thanks

Jawad

8 of 14

Hi Jawad,

We will reach out to your client and assist him with locating the contract and leaving feedback.

Thanks!

~ Valeria
Untitled
9 of 14

Hi Valeria,

Thanks for your instructions. My client was able to leave a feedback for me. Your instructions work for him.  At last he left a decent feedback.

Thank you so much.

Jawad

10 of 14

Hi,

My client has given me feedback and I have given him. I can read his feedback on the closed contract but on my profile it says No feedback given. More than 27 hours has passed.

What should I do? How long will it take to show up on my profile?

Thanks

Jawad

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS