🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client left a 1 star review and requested a f...
Page options
b5336f3a
Community Member

Client left a 1 star review and requested a full refund

The client stopped communicating just after I submitted my work and now, after a month of not being in contact (and a couple weeks after the funds were automatically processed) he is asking for a full refund, citing reasons that are very clearly untrue and left a scathing 1 star review. It seems clear to me that he just wants free work. Can I refuse to issue a refund?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Iraaj M wrote:

Just a refund, no dispute raised as yet. I responded politely to the message and asked for more specifics but haven't heard anything back.

In an ideal world it'll drag on like that until the 30 days have passed....

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Iraaj M wrote:

he is asking for a full refund, citing reasons that are very clearly untrue and left a scathing 1 star review. It seems clear to me that he just wants free work. Can I refuse to issue a refund?

Is the client just asking for a refund or has the client actually started a dispute? The client can dispute up to 30 days after the invoice date of the last milestone.

b5336f3a
Community Member

Just a refund, no dispute raised as yet. I responded politely to the message and asked for more specifics but haven't heard anything back.

petra_r
Community Member

Iraaj M wrote:

In an ideal world it'll drag on like that until the 30 days have passed....

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members