cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client made very late payment and gave 4-star feedback...sad

Highlighted
Xiaodan Z Member Since: Oct 20, 2013
1 of 2
I did a short translation job for a client about 2 weeks ago. After I delivered the translation to him, he said thanks, but did not make payment. I sent him a message to remind him of the payment and he did not reply. I sent him another message two days later, but no reply was received. A week later, he still did not reply to any of my messages. So I reported this client to Odesk. Odesk help center replied to my report, saying the client did not reply to their message either. Then today, 12 days later after I delivered the work, the client ended the contract and made the payment finally. He gave me 4-star feedback, which was not that bad, but I still feel sad. I provided high quality translation in time. It was the client who did not reply to my messages. I did not do anything wrong. I have been trying so hard to provide high quality translation for all my clients, expecting feedback which deserves my hard work.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
2 of 2
I can't believe he had the courage to give you 4 for deadline, you delivered the translation the day after the contract started. Good that the job is not private, we can see who the client is.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS