🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client missed review deadline
Page options
daydreamdesigns
Community Member

Client missed review deadline

Hello!

So my client did not give me a review in the 14 day alotted time period. I thought his good review would be lost to me, but he just reached out saying he wanted to give a review.

He stated that there was a way to re-invite him to reivew... can anyone help me with this?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kendra,

Once you access the contract under "All contracts" or "My Jobs" and click on the Terms & Settings tab. Below the ''No feedback received'' you should be seeing an "Enable client to change feedback" link, if you have not already used this feature previously on the contract or it expired.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
shikha0713
Community Member

He stated that there was a way to re-invite him to reivew... can anyone help me with this?

This is not possible.. When you provide feedback to client then you will able to see Client Feedback shows you after 14 days.. If client missed the allotted time you will only see ""No Feedback Given"" to your profile...No chance to reinvite for the Feedback..  

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kendra,

Once you access the contract under "All contracts" or "My Jobs" and click on the Terms & Settings tab. Below the ''No feedback received'' you should be seeing an "Enable client to change feedback" link, if you have not already used this feature previously on the contract or it expired.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
rverang
Community Member

There is.

Go to the contract page, click on "Terms & Settings" then click the "Enable client to change feedback" link

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths