🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client needs 90% JSS to hire
Page options
moneysinghnagi
Community Member

Client needs 90% JSS to hire

I have new client. He wants to hire me. But my rating is under 90%. He refused to hire. He asks to me to work outside upwork directly. I do not want that. I need some security like upwork. What i have to do for getting my success rate 90%. Sucess rate is going down day by day

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Harmeet,

Just to confirm that offering or accepting to get paid outside of Upwork is a serious violation of our TOS. Please send me a PM (click on my name) with more details about this.

Regarding your JSS, I can suggest working on smaller fixed price contracts as they will be included in your calculation a little bit faster. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Harmeet S wrote:

What i have to do for getting my success rate 90%. Sucess rate is going down day by day

Pick your contracts carefully. Work with carefully chosen clients only on contracts you know you can do perfectly.

Stop having contracts that never led to any earnings. Such as

• open ones which are open but nothing was EVER paid under them for 2-3 + months
  • ones which closed with nothing having been paid under them
  • fully refunded ones
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Harmeet S wrote:

I have new client. He wants to hire me. But my rating is under 90%. He refused to hire. He asks to me to work outside upwork directly. I do not want that. I need some security like upwork. What i have to do for getting my success rate 90%. Sucess rate is going down day by day

He does not want to hire you because your JSS is under 90% but wants to work with you outside of upwork? That makes no sense. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths