🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client needs to cancel a dispute
Page options
kire_t
Community Member

Client needs to cancel a dispute

My client was advised to start a dispute for hours by a rep for a refund. They are new to Upwork and had no clue they could have just asked me to remove the time from my hours or to issue a refund for the few hours to resolve the issue more quickly. Long story short, we both requested for it to be canceled. Last time this happened, I had to contact support via the forum to get the matter quickly resolved. Any help to get it fixed today would be greatly appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Kire,

I checked, and it looks like our team is already assisting your client directly regarding your concern. They will continue to correspond with your client on the open ticket they have for this request. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
kire_t
Community Member

Is there any update on this? My client is starting to get upset that no one is getting back to him. This seems like a really simple thing to cancel seeing as we both formally requested for it to be canceled last week.

Hello Kire, 

I'm sorry to hear that you have still not received an update on your Dispute. I'll reach out to our team again and follow up on the issue. One of our agents will reach out to the client directly as soon as possible to update them on the Dispute status.

Thank you.

Pradeep H.

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members