🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client not active
Page options
usman481ahmad
Community Member

Client not active

I am a newbie at upwork. I submitted my project to a client and as she got the project she hasn't been replying to my messages (She comes online daily). Now active milestone and awaiting milestone are shown as zero but my payment request is since for 4 days. An i gonna get paid or what?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Usman A wrote:
I am a newbie at upwork. I submitted my project to a client and as she got the project she hasn't been replying to my messages (She comes online daily). Now active milestone and awaiting milestone are shown as zero but my payment request is since for 4 days. An i gonna get paid or what?

Leave the client in peace! You only submitted 3 days ago, the client has 14 days to review your work. If the client does not respond, you are paid automatically after the 14 days are over.

lysis10
Community Member

Usman A wrote:

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Upwork, if you ever consider read receipts for messages again, this is exactly why it's a bad idea.

I have never checked to see if a client is online, or has been online. That information has no value to me, and any indicators of such may not even be accurate.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths