🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client not approve milestone
Page options
mmfarooq
Community Member

Client not approve milestone

hi
I have a client we decide 3 milestone payment first one is $100 I just audit the google my business listing and share with him. then the 2nd milestone condition is i have to rank listing on 6th number. I did already listing are On 4th or 3rd number. When I ask him to check and approve milestone he not replying he reply after 12 days then he not seen my message..
What Can i do work is already done for 2nd milestone. Looking forward
ALI RAZ A ARSHAD

8 REPLIES 8
pgiambalvo
Community Member

Don't send him the owrk for the 2nd milestone. The first payment SHOULD be released to you automatically after 14 days, but alas, that doesn't always happen. Bottom line is that unless you use the time tracker, clients only pay if they want to.

Work is done I rank his Google my business listing I already did all work. but he not replying my message and he said that`s not rank I have report with me What can i do?

Is the 2nd milestone you sent the work for funded as well? If not, you probably will never get it. And if the client requests a refund for the first milestone, you won't get that money either, even after 14 days.

yes Work is done he not approved the payment. what can i do everything is done form my side I send him the report after 12 days he come and change the milestone time. Now i am sending him message he not replying 

Open a ticket with Upwork and they will do what they can to help you. Eventually, a Moderator will see this and tell you what you can do to try to get what is owed you. Good luck.

Can you please share the link for ticket how can i open a ticket

Hi Ali Raza,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
mmfarooq
Community Member

Thank you 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members