🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client not ending contract
Page options
debdip1235
Community Member

Client not ending contract

Hii Upwork community,

I am writing this to ask for some advice about what should I do in my situation. I have contract with a client back in 2020. Everything was going fine until April 2021. After that, the client didn't create any milestones and from then the contract had been open and inactive for over a year now. I have tried reaching to the client but I didn't get any response from him. Currently, besides that inactive contract, I have 2 more ongoing work. So basically I have 3 open contacts now. I have 100% JSS now and I want to keep it that way. If I end the contract myself, I won't get any review and that can impact my JSS probably (I'm not sure). I know some things about JSS score but it's still a very big mystery for me. So I'm asking you, what should I do now? Should I end the contract or keep it that way?

Thanks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Debdip,

Closing the idle contract yourself will have no effect on your JSS.

Only feedback from the client affects your JSS. And if he's been unresponsive to your attempts to contact him there is probably only a small change he will add feedback on this project.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
wlyonsatl
Community Member

Debdip,

Closing the idle contract yourself will have no effect on your JSS.

Only feedback from the client affects your JSS. And if he's been unresponsive to your attempts to contact him there is probably only a small change he will add feedback on this project.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members