Re: Client not repond after completion of job

This widget could not be displayed.
petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
BEST ANSWER
2 of 28

@Muhammad B wrote:

The amount was not funded by the client and now what me should do???

Nothing you CAN do. Nothing Upwork can do either, because only funded milestones can be disputed.

How did the client set up a contract without at least funding the first milestone?

View solution in original post

yowiedesign
Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
3 of 28

You should not have started working on a job that was not funded?

bilal-adlial
Ace Contributor
Muhammad B Member Since: May 29, 2016
4 of 28

Thanks Craig for your answer.

Actually Craig i was looking for my first job and she have good work history so that is why i ll start work with out funded amount.

She told me that she has more work for me after this and add me on skype as well.

But when the work was delivered she did not respond

yowiedesign
Community Guru
Craig A Member Since: Jan 18, 2016
5 of 28

@Muhammad B wrote:

Thanks Craig for your answer.

Actually Craig i was looking for my first job and she have good work history so that is why i ll start work with out funded amount.

She told me that she has more work for me after this and add me on skype as well.

But when the work was delivered she did not respond

If the client has a good history, and you feel confident to start working for a non funded milestone, that is fine, but you should not release any work until it is funded.

Tell the the client that the work is completed, and once the payment is funded you will release it.  

bilal-adlial
Ace Contributor
6 of 28

Thanks Petra for your answer.

Actually i was new on upwork and that was my first job and Quratul ain have more then 100 jobs work history so i trust her and start work for her.

On the same time there are more then 15 jobs in progress for Quratul ain and she did not ends contract with any other.

She told me that i have more work for you after this and add me on skype.

But when the work was delivered then she did not respond???

The first job was worst experience.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
7 of 28

@Muhammad B wrote:

Actually i was new on upwork and that was my first job and the client have more then 100 jobs work history so i trust her and start work for her.

Were you actually hired and how did the client set up a fixed rate (yes?) contract without funding anything at all?

bilal-adlial
Ace Contributor
8 of 28

She hired me on upwork for 50 dolllar. $50 was an agreed amount but the funded amount was $0.01.

She told me that she will pay me full amount after completion of job.

9 of 28

@Muhammad B wrote:

Actually i was new on upwork and that was my first job and Quratul ain have more then 100 jobs work history so i trust her and start work for her.

On the same time there are more then 15 jobs in progress for Quratul ain and she did not ends contract with any other.

She told me that i have more work for you after this and add me on skype.

But when the work was delivered then she did not respond???

The first job was worst experience.

Report her to customer service. 

bilal-adlial
Ace Contributor
10 of 28

Thanks Margarete for your answer,

Actually i could not  access help and support page. It always redirect me to My job feed page.

So i could not communicate with upwork support.

After this job i have worked with two other clients and that was great experience to work both of them but the first job brings lot of frustration for me.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS