Page options
lxxpauline
Community Member

-solved

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients aren't required to respond.

As a freelancer, I get paid automatically if a client doesn't respond.

If you don't get paid, it is because you used Upwork incorrectly.

Don't work on an unfunded milestone.

Then you understand the mistake that you made. And you will not make that same mistake in the future.

This matter is over.

Do you have any additional questions?

tlbp
Community Member

Lyka Pauline I wrote:

Hello!

I have a client that stopped responding to my messages. It's been a week already, and I saw him viewed his other job postings recently. We currently have a contract, but there's no active milestone. I requested a new one, but he ignored it. He also asked me to send and edit the restrictions of the spreadsheet-- which I did because I thought that he was going to approve the milestone afterward. I already restricted the file, but I'm not sure if he already made a copy. What should I do about this? I am new here, and I don't know the process.

People will continue to take your work from you and not pay unless you learn the process. Select the Resources and Education tab on the Community page or the Help and Support tab on the regular Upwork site and start reading. Transacting business with strangers on the internet is risky. No one can help protect you if you don't understand the systems you are using and use them correctly. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members