🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client not responding and no longer allowed t...
Page options
4d3daaa2
Community Member

Client not responding and no longer allowed to participate in the room

Hello; I applied for this job and was given a chance to present the said work which was a recorded video selfie while saying some words no longer than two minutes. I did several videos so he could choose the best; however he went completely silent and this has also happened to me with my other client to which they sent me a question to which i replied but asked me again and i replied but all went silent again. This is very confusing and boring. It is better they not respond to begin with rather than losing your connects and at times take some time to do the work so they can approve and only to ghost you. I feel like you should punish such behaviour by awarding us the comnects we used for applying and deducting from them.

5 REPLIES 5
penngrp
Community Member

What is the problem? Why not just submit the payment request and you will be paid in 14 days. I mean I am assuming that you were actually hired and had a contract in place. I mean I can't imagine you would do several videoes with no contract and be confused about why you are being ghosted.

4d3daaa2
Community Member

Contract wasn't signed and it was merely a sample at first to choose since it was a relatively easy task anyway; however I hate the silence all of a sudden. That is the issue.

penngrp
Community Member

Don't worry, you'll get used to it.

firstly making samples and sending to clients before acceptance of proposal is calling for trouble it self....and it violates upwork terms and condtions as well FYI

williamtcooper
Community Member

The client may have gone with another freelancer or no freelancer at all.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English