🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client not responding
Page options
bdeff0b8
Community Member

Client not responding

Hello! I’ve worked for a client last week, they set up a funded contract and we were communicating well, I edited the work back and forth and I was sending them images of the file I was working on (they required an illustrator or pdf final file for print). Now that I’ve showed them everything and they were pleased with it, they’re no longer responding for payment. It’s been 5 days compared to when we were talking daily. Can someone please guide me what I should do?
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Fatima S wrote:
an someone please guide me what I should do?

If you haven't done so, submit the completed work through the contract   for payment.

If the client doesn't react, you get paid after 14 days.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Fatima S wrote:
an someone please guide me what I should do?

If you haven't done so, submit the completed work through the contract   for payment.

If the client doesn't react, you get paid after 14 days.

bdeff0b8
Community Member

Ohh ok, I haven’t because they gave me a final minor edit before my last image submission and never got back to me. Thanks a lot, I will do that right away.

re: "I haven’t because they gave me a final minor edit before my last image submission and never got back to me."

I suggest you do what I do:
Don't wait.

Click the "Submit Work for Payment" button.

That button LITERALLY PROVIDES the cilent with a button they can use to request changes. You don't need to wait to click the button if the client has said there is a final edit needed, because the button allows the client to TELL you what that final edit is. AND the button gives the client 14 days (!) to reply.

If the client never actually replies, you ARE STILL ALLOWED to make a final edit after the 14-day period has passed.

Gotcha! Thank you!

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths