cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client not responding

Yasir R Member Since: Jul 10, 2017
1 of 9

Hi,

I have been working with the client and completed a job for him few months back (September 2017) and after reviweing my work he did not close contract until now not even myself. I also have not heard from him starting from September until now. 

My question is should I close the contract or leave it as is? It will effect my job score?

Also my second question is somehow is the same, I started another contract in November 2017 but client does not provided me correct credentials for his site to continue working on the job and he/she is still away and not responded.

I have concerns how these contract will effect my profile/job score?

Please help/suggest.

Thank you

Ace Contributor
Ma. Regina C Member Since: Jun 18, 2017
2 of 9

If you close it, chances are you might not get your payment. Just leave it as it is. It won't affect your JSS.

As for the second one, same. Don't close it. Just leave it. If you close it without you working correctly on the project, the client might give you a low score. If you have any other means of communicating with them, you can ask them through it like Facebook or Skype.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
3 of 9

Hi Yasir,

Contracts with no client feedback, including ones you ended or left open and inactive, do not affect your score unless you have excessive contracts with no feedback.

If you would like to learn more about this, check out this Help Article.

Untitled
4 of 9

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

One case is: 

• Jobs with no earnings or no feedback become counted in your score, either because they were closed or because several months have passed since you received a payment.

I have received payments for one of the job but client is away from last 3/4 months without ending contract so that job is still in my contract and I did not work on the job from last 3/4 months as client is not available, What I can do here for this kinds job?

Thank you

5 of 9

Hi Yasir, 

You can ask your client to close the contract or you can close it from your end at any time.

Untitled
6 of 9

Hi Goran,

Will it efffect my JS? 

Thank you

7 of 9

Hi Yasir,

In general, when a contract fails to lead to any earnings your JSS will be negatively impacted. Contracts with no client feedback, including ones you ended or left open and inactive, do not affect your score unless you have excessive contracts with no feedback.

Please refer to the guide I have shared below for more details, thank you.

Untitled
Ace Contributor
Suzi E Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
8 of 9

Where is the guide please.

Suzi

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 9

Hi Suzi, 

Please refer to these articles here, and here for more information about the Job Success Score. 

-Avery
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS