🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client not want to pay and now saying that i ...
Page options
alejandrozabalet
Community Member

Client not want to pay and now saying that i will remove my card and you will not receive your money

I worked with one of my clients and we decided to work on the fixed priced amount I already have a contract with him on an hourly basis where I log hours for the first milestone and end the contract by myself and ask him to start a new fixed-price contract for the new project work because he is not allowing me to log hours or force me to work without timer so I agree and work now he is saying me to work without Upwork contract and also afraid me that he will remove his card and my old payments will go in the hold. Also, he has not used their original identity on Upwork he is using someone else account. I requesting him to start a contract on Upwork but he is not doing that. Please check this matter and update me about that. please check this matter Contract ID = 27558308. 

Also, he is not using his original identity I have his original account also from where he contact with me then start a contract with another account.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Alejandro,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
navidzafar
Community Member

You should immediately file a ticket to notify Upwork Team "support@upwork.com".

i contact through support and emailed to upwork

Alejandro Z wrote:

i contact through support and emailed to upwork

Thats the right thing.

alejandrozabalet
Community Member

Please help me about this matter can he is able to limit my account by not paying me.

Hi Alejandro,

I am sorry to hear about your experience with this client. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Thank you

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members