🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client pay me Bonus but it is still in Pendin...
Page options
nouman200
Community Member

Client pay me Bonus but it is still in Pending

Hi team, my client pay me $130 dollars and $30 was bonus from him. When he released the funds $100 goes to date when it will released but $30 goes into pending state. Please fix this issue and assign date of release to my $30.

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Your Reports page has been updated. Please check again and don't hesitate to get in touch with us if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Perfect.
tropicany
Community Member

Is it actually an 'issue'? I always have bonuses pending till the next day, then the date gets assigned.

Maria P wrote:

Is it actually an 'issue'? I always have bonuses pending till the next day, then the date gets assigned.

It's not an issue when it does get updated the next day. However, if a bonus shows like that for several days it generally means that the client's payment method declined the charge and it was never actually paid. Some people agree to be paid via bonus payments (rather than hourly or via milestones in Escrow) and we have seen people "paid" hundreds of Dollars as bonus which never materialised because the client never actually paid it.

That's when it becomes an 'issue.'

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members