🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Client payment is still pending even thou...
Page options
filip_silobod
Community Member

Client payment is still pending even though he paid

The client showed me a screenshot that he paid for my service

However I did not recieve the money and its status is still as pending

the client paid on 9.12.2019, it s a hourly job

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Filip,

Funds being under the Pending tab means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out our Weekly Billing Cycle guide.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
tlsanders
Community Member

If it's a fixed price job, there is a 5-day hold period between release of the milestone and when funds become available to you.

If it's an hourly job, there's a review period from Monday-Friday of the following week and then funds become available the following Wednesday.

it s a hourly job and ended 2 weeks ago

Filip:

You can see your money in many places, including here:

Upwork -> Reports -> Overview

And here:

Upwork -> Reports -> Earnings by Client

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Filip,

Funds being under the Pending tab means they are currently subjected to a standard five-day security period and will become available for withdrawal as shown under the date details in your Transaction History.

To learn more about how you`re getting paid on hourly contracts check out our Weekly Billing Cycle guide.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks. It says under Transaction history December the 18th, so I guess it will get it then. Quite a long cycle

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths