🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client refuse to pay
Page options
vietnguyen09
Community Member

Client refuse to pay

Hi there,

I'm just done the work for the client but he does not pay for me and offline. What can I do?

Thanks for help

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Nguyen,

I checked and it looks like you submitted work one day ago, not three. Please note that we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button which is what you did. By doing so, your client has 14-days (13 left) to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You can check this help article for more information about Fixed-Price payment protection.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
prestonhunter
Community Member

Clients are NOT obligated to release funds manually.

Just click the "Submit Work and Request Payment" button.

Do not send the client any messages.

If the client DOES NOTHING, you'll get paid automatically.

Thank you for your kindly answer

It's 3 days after I submitted my work but the payment still In Escrow, how long till I get paid?

Hi Nguyen,

I checked and it looks like you submitted work one day ago, not three. Please note that we always recommend that you only submit work for the fixed-price contract through the contract page by clicking on the "Request for payment" button which is what you did. By doing so, your client has 14-days (13 left) to review the work that you have submitted. If they don't come back within 14-days, the money in escrow will automatically be paid to your account. You can check this help article for more information about Fixed-Price payment protection.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths