🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client release the wrong amount
Page options
hlyan-sein
Community Member

Client release the wrong amount

my client wrongly release money amount. My earnings are not available. How can I get that?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Sein,

You can share this Guide with your client where they can learn more about releasing more or less of the funds that were funded on your milestone. 

If your client has issued more than the agreed amount, once the funds are available on your account you will be able to issue a refund. If it were less than the agreed amount, your client can adjust the amount of the third milestone or issue a bonus payment at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sein Wai,

I checked and it looks like your client released two milestones and activated the third. The funds are currently in the 'Pending' tab of your Reports page which represents the standard security hold period in which funds cannot be withdrawn. Remember that the payments for fixed-price milestones (and bonuses) have a 5-day security period from the time payment is made to funds availability. For more information, you can check this help article.

Let us know if you have further questions.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for your reply Aleksandar D (Active responser). The total amount these two milestones is more than the amount to pay by client. My client also don't know how to reduce the amount to be the same with the fix price I have to get. How we can fix this. Thank you for your next answer.

Hi Sein,

You can share this Guide with your client where they can learn more about releasing more or less of the funds that were funded on your milestone. 

If your client has issued more than the agreed amount, once the funds are available on your account you will be able to issue a refund. If it were less than the agreed amount, your client can adjust the amount of the third milestone or issue a bonus payment at any time. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you very much Goran. Really help you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members