Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client report for ignoring the payment and messages

kokai2
Kristian K Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
1 of 4

Hello Upwork!

So I work with this client on a embrodiery design, he set up a contract, i sent him the files, all good, but it's been 4 days now and he's ignoring the messages, also the payment request i submited (with all the files). 
We also agreed on the second design, and that we'll talk in the next morning,as you can see in the ss, it was Sunday.
What should the process be for me now? 
Is there any kind of report or something, i have screenshoots from several minutes ago where he was online for some time.

Thank you in forward, 
Kristian.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

kokai2
Kristian K Member Since: Mar 20, 2017
2 of 4

Problem solved, client finally released the payment.

petra_r
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
3 of 4

For future reference, a client has 14 days (!!!!!!) to review work, after which the payment is automatically released to you if the client does not respond....

Most clients do not appreciate being harassed during the review period they are absolutely entitled to.

mtngigi
Community Guru
Virginia F Member Since: Feb 15, 2016
4 of 4

Well put.

This is the part of freelancing that requires you to understand the business of being a freelancer and how to conduct/interact with clients.

@Petra R wrote:

For future reference, a client has 14 days (!!!!!!) to review work, after which the payment is automatically released to you if the client does not respond....

Most clients do not appreciate being harassed during the review period they are absolutely entitled to.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS