🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client requested changes on a milestone, but ...
Page options
fcce4fd7
Community Member

Client requested changes on a milestone, but he is no responding to clarify the changes.

Hi. The client sent an offer and asked to have it completed on the same day. I've done the job and before submitting asked him to check and leave feedback, so I would be able to complete or finalize.
He was answering after about 10 messages. Then I submitted the job for payment. Later he declined by requesting changes. And now again he is not responding to my messages to clarify what changes exactly he needs from me. What should I do if he continues not answering?

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Tigran S wrote:

What should I do if he continues not answering?

Resubmit and do NOT send any more messages.

Tigran S wrote:

He was answering after about 10 messages. 

Don't do that. 10 messages is harassment. When you are done with work, submit for payment and then leave the client in peace. Maybe one follow up, but 10 is unacceptable.

fcce4fd7
Community Member

ok. thank you very much. Even after his request for changes when he is not answering to clarify what exactly needs to be changed, is it ok if I resubmit?

and one more question. what should I do, if he continues to request changes on milestone submitting, and do nothing anymore?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members