cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client requests invoice (fixed price job)

h_golighty11
Ace Contributor
Deborah C Member Since: Oct 29, 2012
11 of 16
an upfront payment is what I asked for, and there were no problems. This is way I am so surprised right now. But, let's see how it goes on. Smiley Happy
g_nembhard
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
12 of 16
Oh I see.
marciamalory
Community Guru
Marcia M Member Since: Apr 3, 2013
13 of 16
He may need an invoice for tax purposes. I'm not a client on oDesk, so I don't know the details, but I think there is something he can print out and use for that.
g_nembhard
Community Guru
Gillian Michele N Member Since: Mar 15, 2012
14 of 16
This is what she said above. He needs it for tax purposes, but the client can print it from the 'reports' section of his profile.
margaretphillips
Community Guru
Margaret P Member Since: Jul 7, 2007
15 of 16
If he goes to the transactions page there is an invoice right there. It is exactly what he needs for taxes. It downloads in a PDF format. Reports-->Transaction History.
h_golighty11
Ace Contributor
Deborah C Member Since: Oct 29, 2012
16 of 16
[quote=Margaret P.]If he goes to the transactions page there is an invoice right there. It is exactly what he needs for taxes. It downloads in a PDF format. Reports-->Transaction History.[/quote] Thank you.. I already told him.. this is what makes me angry. He is stubborn and does not consider what I say. I really, really can't undesrtand and I'm afraid that all this unecessary discussion will end with no payment and a negative feedback.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS