cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client review not showing up on my profile

Diljith D Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
1 of 15

Review of one of the works which I've done is not showing up on my Upwork Profile. It has been more than one week.

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2 of 15

Hi Diljith, 

I'll go ahead and share your account information with the team so that they can look into it further.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Micky N Member Since: Apr 7, 2017
3 of 15
Experienced the same thing.. It shows up on my Contracts page and it's more than 14 days since we ended the contract. Please help. Thanks.
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 15

Hi Micky, 

Please send me a PM(click on my name) with your contract ID or the tile so that I can investigate it further and advice you accordingly, thank you.

Untitled

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Diljith D Member Since: Nov 15, 2018
5 of 15

Thank You!!!! issue is resolved :-)

Highlighted
Fahim A Member Since: Jul 6, 2019
6 of 15

Hi, few minutes ago, i've a completed a fixed-price job and the client left a review & rating, so did i. I can read it from "Terms & Settings", however, it's not showing on my profile. It just says NO FEEDBACK GIVEN. Could you please help me?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 15

Hi Fahim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I just updated your profile manually, please check if your feedback is showing now. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
8 of 15

Yes, thank you so much!

Highlighted
9 of 15

And i have more question, why not it's showing up on my "Client's recent history" list when i visit to his another open job offer? Is this because he keeps that review private or something?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
10 of 15

Hi Fahim,

Kindly, allow some time for the system to update. If it continues not showing up on Client's recent history, please reach out to us and we will be able to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS