🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Client's Feedback
Page options
preet8555
Community Member

Client's Feedback

The client has given me the wrong feedback in just his grudges. I have done a perfect job and his feedback is affecting my job score now what I should do? How I can increase my job score now?

5 REPLIES 5
prestonhunter
Community Member

Harpreet:
The only job you have on your profile with less-than-excellent feedback is from a client who states that you contacted him via WhatsApp.

If you want to increase your job score, then in the future, don't contact clients via WhatsApp.

Not only did this annoy the client, what you did is also a violation of Upwork ToS.

But he asked me to contact him on WhatsApp. and what will be the solution now. How my score will increase?

Harpreet S wrote:

What will be the solution now. How my score will increase?

Do good work on future contracts.

I hope I am not disurbing you by asking a lot of questions. My three job which will completed there three month in the end of this week. So it will be considered as long term client and one client just gave me nice feedback. I just want to know how much time it will take me to reach 90% score?

Harpreet S wrote:

My three job which will completed there three month in the end of this week. So it will be considered as long term client and one client just gave me nice feedback. 

A "long term contract" is an active contract (neither paused nor idle) with regular payments.

Harpreet S wrote:

I hope I am not disurbing you by asking a lot of questions. My three job which will completed there three month in the end of this week. So it will be considered as long term client and one client just gave me nice feedback. I just want to know how much time it will take me to reach 90% score?

It will take a while. The fact that your JSS is so low means that there must be other aspects that went wrong, such as contracts with no earnings or refunded contracts or poor private feedback on other contracts. It'll take a good number of contracts to get to 90% - that's simple maths.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths