cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client's Payment Method is not Verified but Hourly Job

Highlighted
Sandip R Member Since: Apr 12, 2013
1 of 5
I want to know one thing that is- if one client's payment method is not verified but the job is hourly; Is there any payment guarantee? Please
Highlighted
Kabir H Member Since: Sep 10, 2013
2 of 5
A client can't hire you on hourly job without a verified payment method. Although he can interview freelancers, but for a hire, he must verify his payment method first. So if you are hired for an hourly job, you should not worry about the payment as it's guaranteed by odesk.
Highlighted
Kemuel M Member Since: Nov 12, 2013
3 of 5
I experienced working with a client in an hourly rate job and his payment method is NOT verified. He's bogus and gave me bad feedback. Will I still be payed for the work I've done? The contract has already ended.
Highlighted
Marvel J Member Since: Jun 30, 2011
4 of 5
Hi Kemuel were you actually hired for the job via odesk? By this I mean did you recieve the official odesk offer from the client and you click accept, started logging time as you work? Because if the payment method is not verified this won't be possible.
Highlighted
Community Guru
Natacha R Member Since: Aug 2, 2010
5 of 5
Only start working once the clients payment method is verified. Make sure you actually have a contract before you start working, check your "My jobs" tab.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS