cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client's Profile

Bill S Member Since: Feb 13, 2017
1 of 8

How can I, as a freelancer, view a client's profile? I know the client's account name and have been exchanging messages with him, but would like to check him out a little bit more.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 8

Hi Bill, 

You will need to open the initial job posting from the client, here on the right side you will be able to see the Location/Review Score/ Average pay per hour ect. At the bottom you will be able to read the feedback from past hires from the same client. Clients don`t have detail profiles as freelancers.

Untitled
Nehemiah J Member Since: Aug 8, 2018
3 of 8
Let's say I want to send a proposal to a client after viewing his job post on my feed, in the cover letter am to write
'Dear .....' But I don't know their name only jobs posted and review. So how should I handle this, I want to do it right
Catalina M Member Since: Nov 9, 2018
4 of 8

When you don't know the client's name, the proper way to start is with a "Dear Sir or Madam".

Asad A Member Since: Aug 1, 2019
5 of 8

Google search

Orjun B Member Since: Oct 20, 2020
6 of 8

Hello sir,

Please help me. I have joined Upwork and Fiverr as a new freelancer. I am facing a problem. The problem is that no client is responding to me, meaning I can't get a job despite being biding. Please let me know how I can work from here. **Edited for community guidelines**

I hope you will cooperate with me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, sir

**Edited for community guidelines**

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
7 of 8

Orjun B wrote:

Hello sir,

Please help me. I have joined Upwork and Fiverr as a new freelancer. I am facing a problem. The problem is that no client is responding to me, meaning I can't get a job despite being biding. Please let me know how I can work from here. **Edited for community guidelines**

I hope you will cooperate with me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, sir

**Edited for community guidelines**

You don't go to the forum looking for jobs. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
8 of 8

Hi Orjun,

Submitting proposals doesn't always guarantee that you will get hired or get a chance to be interviewed, but you shouldn't give up on sending proposals to potential clients. You may check our Resource Corner and find some excellent topics there:

When you apply for jobs, make sure your proposal is well written and that you're absolutely qualified and certain of your ability to complete the job you're applying for.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS