Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client's & Freelancer's Quality

Community Guru
Kholleras I Member Since: Nov 24, 2015
11 of 16

Rafsun S wrote:

There are already 10 to 15 freelancers had already sent the proposal! How come these Freelancers inspire this kind of clients!

Maybe they are bidding above the budget. That wouldn't inspire a client to post low budgets.

Community Guru
Rafsun S Member Since: Feb 10, 2018
12 of 16

No, they are not. Check your Inbox!

Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
13 of 16

Rafsun S wrote:

No, they are not. Check your Inbox!

I often bid much higher than a client's posted budget and get hired, and I know several others here who do, too.

Community Guru
14 of 16

But this case was different! His budget was $20 for 20 videos! He wrote clearly in the job description "Are you able to do all 20 videos within my budget (post) and how long would it take to do the 20 videos?" And most pathetic is that 20 to 50 freelancers applied for that job within an hour of posting! And he is interviewing seven, sent invites to 12. The attached image is the latest update of that job! Do you think this client will hire anyone?

Capture.PNG

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
15 of 16

re: "And most pathetic is that 20 to 50 freelancers applied for that job within an hour of posting! And he is interviewing seven, sent invites to 12. The attached image is the latest update of that job! Do you think this client will hire anyone?"

You may think this is pathetic. You may indeed be right.

But if you definitely would NOT apply to such a job... and 20 to 50 freelancers DID apply to the job.... then logically we must assume that not everybody shares your perspective.

Not everybody's situation is the same as yours. Not everybody's motivations for working on Upwork are the same as yours. And not everybody is the same type of video editor that you are.

Community Guru
16 of 16

Yes, you are absolutely right! What I wrote here, I wrote here from my perspective. And my topics was about the "Client's & Freelancer's Quality". From my perspective, I didn't find any quality in these kinds of job posts from both clients and Freelancers! 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS